Serious Injuries. Superb Results.
At Breakstone, White & Gluck, we fight for justice for those who have been seriously injured or killed by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Our experienced personal injury lawyers have won numerous record-setting verdicts and settlements in negligence, product liability and medical malpractice cases. We are consistently recognized as being among the top attorneys in Boston, Massachusetts and New England.
Listen to what our clients have to say…
Please contact us for a free consultation. See how we can help you.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Site Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites and Dog Attacks
- Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Explosion Cases
- Medication Errors
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Train Accidents
- Product Liability
- Bus Accidents
About Breakstone White & Gluck
Experience. Our lawyers have over 90 years combined experience handling accident and injury cases, from the beginning of the claim through trial and appeal.
Results. Our consistently superior results demonstrate our commitment to excellence in every personal injury case we handle.
Reputation. Marc Breakstone, David White and Ronald Gluck have been consistently recognized as among the best lawyers. They have earned recognition as New England Super Lawyers, Massachusetts Top 100 Super Lawyers and Massachusetts Personal Injury Super Lawyers. We have top professional and ethical ratings .
Compassion. We have a passionate sense of responsibility for our clients' physical, emotional and economic well-being.
Leaders. We are active leaders in many bar and community groups. David White is a Past President of the Massachusetts Bar Association. Marc Breakstone and Ronald Gluck are Governors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys. We are committed to the improvement of the law for personal injury victims.
Innovators. We are on the cutting edge of trial technology in the courtroom.
Make Sure You Find The Best Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case. Hiring an attorney after a serious injury can be a difficult task. You want an experienced lawyer who understands your accident or malpractice case, and who knows how to get you the compensation and the results that you deserve. The lawyers at Breakstone, White & Gluck have been recognized for their success and compassionate representation of injury victims. Let us help you today. Our office is conveniently located in Government Center in downtown Boston.
Call Today Toll-Free for a Free Consultation on
Your Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Case
A telephone consultation with our experienced trial lawyers is free. Call today at 800-379-1244.
Client Reviews on Google+
"…Ron went above and beyond to obtain the highest possible settlement beyond our initial meeting and my expectations. I am very grateful."
— Michael Marino
"I would recommend Marc to anyone who is looking for an incredibly intelligent, driven attorney who actually cares about his clients."
— Robin Towne
"Amazing what someone who knows how to get the job done can do.... It was the best phone call I could have made."
— R.Scott LaNeve
"After hard-fought litigation, we prevailed with an excellent settlement. David always kept me informed... I was never left wondering about even the smallest detail."
— Walid Denhi
"I knew that Ron had my best interests at heart, and that I could trust him to help me make the right decision."
— Katelyn Ludwig
"The day that I became David's client, was the first day that I was able to focus on my recovery…"
— Renata Ivnitskaya
"Marc is a skilled professional…When my case required attention Marc kept me focused and informed. When my case required tough negotiating, Marc delivered."
— Bob Powell
If you've been injured, these are answers to your questions.
How Do I Find The Right Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Lawyer? Finding a lawyer is not much different than choosing the right professional to assist you with other needs that you might have. Your goal should be... Read more
How Do I Find Out About A Lawyer's Qualifications and Experience? The simple answer is just ask. You are making... Read More
How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth? This is the most frequently asked question by new clients in a personal injury firm. Most experienced personal injury lawyers have... Read More
- Report: Helmet Use Encouraged After Increase in Cyclist Deaths After years of decline, a new report reveals that there has been an increase in the number of cyclists killed in motor vehicle accidents since 2010.
- Brockton Pedestrian Accidents Surge, City Officials Unveil Safety Plan The mayor of Brockton has announced a plan to improve safety for those walking in the city. The city has seen an increase in pedestrian accidents,
- Former Employees: Takata Hid Airbag Defects Long before the deaths and injuries, Takata knew its airbags were defective, according to two former employees of the company. In fact, Takata knew
- Breakstone, White & Gluck Honored by Super Lawyers for 11th Year We are pleased to announce our attorneys have been selected as Super Lawyers for 2014. This is the 11th year they have been recognized as among the ....
- Breakstone, White & Gluck Donates 150 Bike Helmets for Children in Westwood Westwood families received free bike helmets for their children and learned about cycling and pedestrian safety at Westwood Town Day on September ....
- Attorney Sam Segal Elected Treasurer of Massachusetts Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors Congratulations to our associate, Sam Segal, who has been elected treasurer of the Massachusetts Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division Board of ....
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Features Breakstone, White & Gluck's Bike Helmet Donations Breakstone, White & Gluck was recently mentioned in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly for our bike helmet donations to children and for attorney David ....
- Breakstone, White & Gluck Makes Bike Helmet Donation to Somerville Schools We want to share articles from the Somerville News Weekly and BostonNewsGroup.com about the CYCLE Kids program and our bike helmet donation to the ....