Saugus Car Accident Lawyers
Many Saugus car accidents occur on Rte. 1, which lies along the Square One Mall and provides drivers with access to Interstate 95 and Rte. 128. Saugus is a busy commuting hub, located between Boston and Salem and its roads see motor vehicles, commercial trucks and public transportation buses as well as bicyclists and pedestrians. Nearby communities include Lynnfield, Lynn, Revere, Melrose and Wakefield.
If you are injured in a Saugus car accident, know the steps to protect yourself and your family:
- First, seek medical attention immediately if you are injured.
- If possible, obtain the driver’s license plate, telephone number, make of vehicle and insurance information.
- Obtain the names and telephone numbers for any witnesses.
- Call the police to the scene and make them aware of any traffic violations.
- Take photographs of your car as well as other vehicles involved in the collision.
- Following a motor vehicle accident, write down what you recall and start keeping a timeline and note events, such as dates and times of calls to insurance companies.
- Call a Saugus car accident lawyer to learn your rights.
- It is in your best interest not to speak to adjusters from the other driver’s insurance company without a car accident lawyer.
- It is in your best interest to consult a car accident attorney before accepting any settlement offers.
The Massachusetts car accident lawyers at Breakstone, White & Gluck have over 80 years combined experience handling auto claims in the Boston area. Our attorneys have handled car accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents during all stages of claims, from investigation to trial and appeals if necessary. If you have been injured, learn your rights and how long you have to file a claim in Massachusetts. All car accident claims face a Statute of Limitations restricting how long you have to seek compensation.