Breakstone, White & Gluck, PC, is a Massachusetts personal injury and medical malpractice law firm handling claims, trials and appeals in primarily in Massachusetts. We practice in the State and Federal Courts in Massachusetts, and will handle cases outside of Massachusetts when admitted on a pro hac vice basis.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of our firm.
Collection of Information
1. The Firm Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Firm may ask you to voluntarily provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Firm may use to identify you. This information may be used to subscribe you to Firm mailings and electronic newsletters. This information may also be submitted by you so that we may consider legal representation of you. Contacting us through any web form or e-mailing does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.
Use of Information
1. The Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Firm Web sites to your interest, and also to help The Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Firm tailor The Firm Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. If you request or agree, we may refer you or your matter to another attorney. In that case, we may provide your contact information and other case information you have provided to that attorney.
4. The Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Firm over the Internet, either through the Firm’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
We will respect your request to unsubscribe and provide the means to do so. Any e-mailing we send to you will have clear instructions on how you may opt-out of future mailings, including permanently un-subscribing. We will honor your request to unsubscribe from our mailings immediately.