Ronald E. GluckPartner
Ronald E. Gluck is a founder and principal of Breakstone, White and Gluck, P.C. He has been practicing law in Boston for over 30 years and has obtained multi-million dollar awards for individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries and damages from acts of negligence.
Ron offers a unique combination of competence, compassion, strategic ability in developing each case to achieve the best result, and responsiveness and dedication to his clients, who have offered these testimonials:
“As a result of Ron’s work, I will be financially secure for the rest of my life.”
“In the end I was awarded a large settlement in a timely manner. Because of Ron's efforts my family and I got a fresh start in life. I cannot express in words how grateful I am. I would not wish a personal injury on anyone. However, from my own experience I can say that with Ron Gluck you will receive compassionate professional service from an industry professional.”
“Ron Gluck was the most knowledgeable, kind hearted attorney I have ever met.”
“I always knew he had my best interests in mind.”
“Ron was always there to answer my questions. He took the time to explain every aspect of my case. Ron is very down to earth and easy to talk to. He always returned my telephone calls.”
“I never felt like "just another case" to him, and was always treated with care, importance, and patience. I felt confident in Ron, and rightly so. I think he is exceptional at what he does.”
Ron represents clients in cases involving wrongful death, car and trucking accidents causing serious injuries, medical device failures, transportation disasters, burn injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and medical malpractice. He represented victims of the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks and has lectured on trial tactics and trial skills for other attorneys in Massachusetts. He has served as an expert witness on behalf of the United States Justice Department.
Ron has been consistently awarded the Massachusetts Super Lawyer distinction in the field of personal injury. He holds an AV rating with Martindale-Hubbell’s Law Directory (the highest professional and ethical ranking) and has consistently maintained a "Superb"10.0 rating on AVVO. You can read reviews from his former clients at AVVO.com.
Ron’s awards and settlements on behalf of his clients include:
- $3.75 million in a case involving a motorcyclist who suffered fractures and a head injury when he was hit by a car.
- $2.5 million in a case involving a business executive who suffered spinal injuries when his car was hit by an 18-wheel truck.
- $2 million in a medical negligence case involving wrongful death caused by a medication error.
- $1.725 million in an automobile accident case involving multiple injuries to a professional hockey player.
- $1.5 million in a birth defect case against an international pharmaceutical company.
- $1.2 million in a case involving a teacher who suffered multiple leg fractures when she was hit by a car while walking on a sidewalk.
- $1.1 million in an automobile accident case which involved multiple fractures to a construction worker.
- $1 million in a liquor law liability case against a restaurant which served a drunk driver who caused serious injuries to a 20 year old musician.
- $1 million in an automobile accident case involving multiple fractures.
Ron is a leader in the Massachusetts legal community and in the broader community as well. He was appointed a Fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation, is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, where he serves on the Board of Governors, and the Massachusetts Bar Association. He also serves on the Board of Trustees at Gann Academy in Waltham, Mass. and has served on the Board of Directors at Jewish Vocational Services, an organization that helps immigrants and underprivileged individuals gain employment through education, training, and skill development.
Ron is a Cum Laude graduate of Boston College (B.A. 1977) and of the Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1980).
J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1980
B.A., Boston College, 1977
American Association for Justice
Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
Massachusetts Bar Association
Board of Trustees at Gann Academy in Waltham, Mass