For the Media
The attorneys at the Boston firm of Breakstone, White & Gluck have a wide range of experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and insurance law. The attorneys are widely recognized for their achievements, and have received top honors. The firm has had several cases which have been featured on television and radio and in the print media (See examples).
The attorneys are available to comment on current cases and issues in the law, and are happy to provide information on background on Massachusetts law and the Massachusetts courts.
Attorneys Marc Breakstone, David White and Ron Gluck have over 100 years combined legal experience in Massachusetts. They can be reached at 800-379-1244.
Marc L. Breakstone has established a reputation as one of the top medical malpractice and personal injury lawyers in New England. His record-setting settlements and verdicts have earned him the distinction of being selected as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers in New England (2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013) and in Massachusetts (2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015). He has also been selected by his peers as one of the top medical malpractice plaintiff's lawyers in the Super Lawyer balloting. In 2002, Mr. Breakstone was honored as one of ten "Lawyers of the Year" by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly. More on Marc Breakstone.
David W. White Jr. is a former president of the Massachusetts Bar Association (2007-2008). Mr. White has been repeatedly recognized as a Top 100 Super Lawyer in New England and Massachusetts, as well as a Super Lawyer in the field of personal injury. He was named one of the ten Attorneys of the Year by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly in 2004. Mr. White lectures and writes widely on topics related to personal injury and insurance law. Mr. White is frequently consulted by the media on issues relating to Massachusetts law. He is a graduate of Northeastern University School of Law. More on David White.
Ronald E. Gluck is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Law. He has devoted his thirty year career to representing victims of serious personal injury and wrongful death. He represented victims of the 9-11 World Trade Center attacks as a pro bono advocate. He has obtained multi million dollar results for his clients in cases involving wrongful death, spinal injuries, severe orthopedic injuries, traumatic brain injuries and burn injuries. He has been named a Massachusetts and New England Super Lawyer by Boston Magazine each year since 2005. More on Ronald Gluck.
Past Press Releases
- Jury Awards $1.5 Million to Family of Patient Killed by American Medical Response Ambulance Crew. (5/5/2015)
- Breakstone, White & Gluck Donates 750 Bicycle Helmets to Youth in Boston area. (5/16/13)
- Norfolk Propane Explosion Victim's Family Settles Suit Against Gas Company and Plumber for $7.5 Million. (7/9/2012)
- Norfolk Fire Chief Coleman C. Bushnell Statement on Fatal Propane Explosion. (07/6/2012)
- Parents Reminded of Social Host Liability as Prom Season Begins. (4/2012)
- Pool and Swimming Safety Tips to Avoid Serious Injuries and Death. (6/2011)
- Brother of Patient Who Died After Ambulance Crew Dropped Her On Her Head Will Comment on Law Suit Filed Against American Medical Response for Wrongful Death.(2/16/2011)
- Victim's Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Norfolk Condominium Propane Explosion . (1/04/2011)
- Norfolk Condominium Explosion Reports Released. (12/29/2010)
- First Snow of Year Brings New Snow and Ice Liability Rules into Focus: Shoveling, Plowing and Sanding are No Longer Optional. (12/17/2010)
Firm in the Media
Please click here for examples of the attorneys at Breakstone, White & Gluck in the media, and for examples of our articles which have appeared in Massachusetts legal publications.